GORE® BIO-A® Tissue Reinforcement is a unique biosynthetic web scaffold made of poly (glycolide: trimethylene carbonate) copolymer (PGA:TMC) designed for soft tissue reinforcement procedures.
GORE® BIO-A® Tissue Reinforcement is a leading product for economic value, providing cost saving benefits and quality patient outcomes. Exceptional performance and features include:
- Innovative material: Uniquely designed web of biocompatible synthetic polymers that is gradually absorbed by the body
- Alternative to biologics: As a biosynthetic tissue-building scaffold, it is not derived from human or animal tissue but engineered for uniformity, consistency, and versatility
- Consistent absorption: Absorbed within six to seven months, leaving no permanent material behind in the body
- Quality tissue fast: Facilitates rapid cellular infiltration and vascularization
- Economic value: Less than half of the cost of many biologic meshes, with equivalent or better patient outcomes